How do I make a complaint?

Modified on Fri, 04 Jan 2019 at 02:39 PM

We maintain a strong customer focus and our customer complaints policy reflects our dedication to our customers. Customers are encouraged to raise any expressions of dissatisfaction at an early stage so that it can be dealt with effectively by Numbergroup.

Handling Complaints

We will deal with formal complaints in a way that:

  • Is friendly and personal
  • Is fair and efficient
  • Treats complaints with appropriate seriousness, sympathy and confidentiality
  • Looks to resolve issues as quickly as possible

The complaint should be addressed to the member of staff who is most directly concerned with the issue.

Formal Complaints Procedure

The Formal Complaints Procedure should only be used when other means of resolving the matter are not possible or effective. In most cases complaints may be addressed and resolved by our Email Ticketing System. Customers are entitled to use the Formal Complaints Procedure if an issue hasn’t been resolved through our Email Ticketing System, and should be in writing and addressed to:

Numbergroup Network Ltd, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH

Please provide your business name, address, telephone/account number, and/or e-mail address and, if relevant, the contact details of a person who can discuss the detail of a complaint. Please give a brief explanation of your complaint and explain the type of resolution you are seeking. You will also need to provide relevant evidence of correspondence with the target of the complaint i.e. letters, e-mails etc. A short chronology of events may also be included if deemed helpful and relevant. The Customer Relationship Coordinator will investigate your complaint and work to resolve any issues you may have in line with the terms and conditions of service. A copy of the complaint will also be held internally to monitor actions taken. Customers will be invited to complete a reply slip confirming that the action taken is satisfactory.

Once a formal complaint is logged, we will deal with it within 2 weeks. If we cannot resolve the issue, or if you are still not happy after following our formal complaints procedure, you will receive a deadlock letter.

Once a deadlock letter is received, you can ask for the matter to be referred to the Independent Ombudsman Services, who will review your case and attempt to resolve any issues in line with their procedures.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article